Wash your hands.
Don’t touch your face.
Practice social distancing.
- Learn about the small business Paycheck Protection Program HERE.
- Small businesses can apply for Economic Disaster Loans HERE.
- Separate fact from fiction using FEMA’s Coronavirus Rumor Control HERE.
- The most up-to-date information about COVID-19 from the CDC can be found HERE.
- The most up-to-date Arizona-specific information about COVID-19 from the Arizona Department of Health Services can be found HERE.
- You can download a list of Resources for Arizonans affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, including great at-home learning materials for kids HERE.
Congressman Schweikert (AZ-06)
Pima County General HOTLINE: 2-1-1 (8 am – 8 pm daily)
Pima County Healthworker HOTLINE: 844.542.8201, anytime
Daily updates on YouTube
City Service Impact Hotline: 520.791.2540
Small Business Assistance Hotline: 520.837.4100 (8 am – 5 pm daily)
Albertsons/Safeway: Every Tues and Thur, 7 to 9 a.m. To find the location nearest to you, visit local.safeway.com.
Bashas’/Food City/ AJ’s: Bashas’: One hour early on Wednesdays. To find a store near you, visit bashas.com.
Big Lots: Daily, 9 to 10 a.m. To find a store near you, visit biglots.com.
Dollar General: First hour of business for older and vulnerable shoppers. To find a store near you, visit dollargeneral.com.
Kroger/Fry’s: Between 6 and 7 a.m. for individuals 60 years old and older Monday through Thursday. To find a location near you, visit frysfood.com.
Target: The first hour each Wednesday for vulnerable guests.
Trader Joe’s: Daily from 9 to 10 am. To find a location near you, visit traderjoes.com.
Walmart: Opening hour every Tuesday to customers aged 60 or older. This will be through April 28.
Whole Foods Market: Shoppers who are 60 and older 1 hour before opening.